View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

I have a stroller and debated how much I would use it. I originally bought it for the meet up in Alexandria last year. I find that I use it a lot more than I ever thought I would. I've taken them out shopping in it quite a bit. Having 2, it much easier to handle them out and about. I don't use it in place of walking but it is nice to have when you take them into stores. Here is a picture of mine...I have one for 2. I originally saw it on ebay but wound up ordering directly from the company--Discount Ramps.

The bonnet to the stroller just broke and literally just called them this past Friday to see what the warranty is all about (1 year). They were extremely nice and helpful when I bought it and so far the guy who took my info was very pleasant and nice and helpful...will wait to see what happens next week.

I think that I'm going to start taking it on our walks as it is very hot on the asphalt for them. Hot Rod has not wanted to walk during the day much. So I'm thinking that we will go for a walk and then if it is too hot, just plop them in so I can continue on the walk for my exercise.

By no means do I use the stroller in place of their walks but it has been nice to have to be able to take both of them out with me. Hubby has even come to see the usefulness of it and his initial commen was, "I hope you don't expect me to walk with you when you use that thing!" lol Granted, he hasn't offered to push it but in time I think that he'll really come around. lol
Attached Thumbnails
How many of you.....-picture-429.jpg  

Last edited by Mom to Hot Rod; 05-22-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!