View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
G2momma
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooby View Post
Have you considered Michigan? We got our first yorkie (Chase) last summer. I did tons of research, and found a GREAT breeder. She answered all my questions (I had alot!), and made me feel completly at ease with her. She really loves her babies! A couple months ago I felt it was time to add another yorkie (they are addictive ). I looked around, and every time I found one that I might be interested in, I would show my boyfriend, and he would say no. Well, I talked to our breeder in early/mid March, and she just had puppies. I talked to my boyfriend again, and he said yes. He just wanted to make sure we got our next one from a good breeder, like Chase. We LOVE Brenda Green, and will be bringing home Calvin from her next week The puppies are socialized, healthy, and truely loved. Chase was soooo easy to potty train too! I have gotten pictures and videos every week, so it's almost like I'm right there with him. She really does go that extra distance with us new parents. Her name on here is Breny, and her website is Greens Treasured Yorkshire Terriers and Biewers - Puppies for Sale
She has one little boy left

I also did a lot of research, and used Brenda Green! I wouldn't go anywhere else! We are very happy with out purchase!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!