View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
J_is_my_initial
YT 3000 Club Member

Default wanna divorce in laws.

The thread about the pregnant woman just made think of my in laws.

In my hubby's family there is a group that the couple do not work, one does have health issues but the other doesn't. They have a boarder who is really paying the bills with his disability ck. Two of the couple's children live with them with thier kids (dtrs do not work either). They keep coming to my hubby to borrow money for everything from electric bills to cigarettes. What did they just do? The boarder put down a down payment for a double wide trailer from is disability back pay. At the same time they tell us their news, they borrowed 20.00 (they asked for 40.00) for cigarettes. Who is paying for all the medical bills? Who is paying for their food stamps? We are. It makes me so mad. I know that one of the girls put down an older man that they know as the father of her baby so the baby "would be set for life". She actually draws social security benefits for the child. He is not the father that I know of. I can not turn her in due to family. Hubby is getting the runaround getting back 200.00 he loaned them. He know says 50.00 is the limit.
Whether or not he keeps to that is another story.
Tell me I am not mean to not want to lend them money. For the record I did tell hubby it can not come out of household money or my acct, only his. I hate hubby getting taken advantage of.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!