Thread: Jealousy
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 10:10 AM   #20
OlivesMommy
and Treasure, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
I think separating them is smart. Did you see the thread in the Sick/Injured section about the 2 male Yorkies that caused each other serious injury? I don't know if they are neutered.

My boys spend very little time without human supervision, maybe 2 hours a day. Still, I won't take any chances of the boys playing WWF while they are alone. Even if they don't fight, they get each other going, tearing around the room and flying off the furniture.

I have 2 xpens connected to make a large area for Teddy, and Max has free run of the rest of the "romper room." The boys still enjoy each other's company and find ways to play through the fence.
The girls have actually gotten a lot better now that they're a little more used to each other. I think if the weather is bad I could trust them both together. (if the weather is bad they don't like going outside so we rely on potty pads) I think they just nap when I'm gone anyway. Treasure has gotten used to Olive's antics by now and will tell her off when she's sick of her. I will still check on them on my lunch break, of course. I always do. We'll give it another test run today and see how it goes. Makes me wish I had that webcam thing where I could watch them while I'm gone, lol. Oh well. I'm sure they'll be fine now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!