View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 03:04 AM   #1
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Odd Barking behavior

Brandi has never been a barker only when she hears the doorbell or an unfamiliar noise. This week every morning she has started barking. I go and check things out and nothing is there. This behavior started like a week ago.

I recently had hardwood floors put in and some work done on this house. My living room and dining room are empty as I am waiting for new furniture to arrive. There is a slight echo now because these rooms are empty. I am wondering if she likes hearing the sound of her bark because of the echo and maybe that's why has started barking every morning. It is the only time she does this. She only started doing this after the new floor was put in.

Our morning routine is we get up around 6:30 every morning and I take her out. I feed her and the cat breakfast and then I get ready for work. In the past, Brandi usually jumps back on the bed and goes back to sleep while I get ready for work. Well now she runs back downstairs and starts barking. What could be causing this? It's very unusual for Brand because she has always been so quiet.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!