View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 03:30 PM   #10
*Pink~Daisy*
Senior Yorkie Talker

Your all welcome..and Im am an animal activist!! i have been since i was little and please tell everyone you know!!...I cried for hours and hours when i first seen this when it first came out, and everyone should know what kind of company and corporation Proctor & Gamble really is...its horrible! Testing on innocent animals for Cosmetics, house cleaners, personal care products, etc etc...How can there be people willing to do this to animals. Those people are the ones that should be shot and punished, Bonne Bell and the Body shop Dont test on animals and their ingrediants for their products are also not tested on animals, Why can't These companies do that, there is NO NEED to test on animals in this day and age! I mean, come on, its cruel and un-called for...there are other methods of testing they can use..

I wish i could change the world just a little bit or even A LOT for the safety and well being of our little babies and the creature we SHARE the planet with..3/4 of the world needs to get some compassion and start thinking of altrinatives!!!!

Thank you all for listening to me vent my opinions and Passion and love i have for ALL animals!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!