View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
Zimasmommie
Yorkie Talker

Cry Still so sad...RIP Zima

I lost my little girl March 13, 2010. I can not get the memory of having her PTS out of my head. It was the worst day of my life. I still cry for her. The first few weeks the crying took my breath away. I'm a bit better than then but I am still so sad. She was 15 1/2 and basically healthy until a few days before Christmas she collapsed..I thought she passed away. I took her to ER and it was discovered she had CHF and kidney disease. It's so difficult to treat both diseases. We did our best and had her for 3 more months. I prayed she would go in her sleep but she was fighter as all yorkies are. That morning when she woke up she was having difficulty breathing and I knew it would be that day the decision would be made. We were syringe feeding her and gave her some water. I put her on her wee wee pad and picked her up...she vomited blood and we just scooped her up and brought her in. We held her and it was quick. I couldn't bear holding my dead dog so we immediately left after saying goodbye. It truly was the worst day of my life and I highly doubt I will be able to have another. The pain is so devastating. We have no children and she truly was our little girl and is deeply missed every single day. I realize now she gave me more than I could have ever given her. 15 years went by in a flash and I'd give anything just to hold her and kiss her one more time.
Zimasmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!