View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
Deuce
No Longer a Member

Default Undo Potty Training?

Well, my boy seems to be taking to potty training really well, as long as I'm ready to hop up and let him outside as soon as he walks over to the door sniffing, if not then he'll find a suitable spot (to him) elsewhere... I decided to not do the pee pads out of fear that he'd just get used to going in the house whenever he wants to. Now...normally I leave him in his crate while I'm at work, I come home at lunch let him out to play and go, then back in until I'm done for the day. It has been working really well for me, but today since my car is being used by my bf I decided to let him have free reign over my kitchen (put a baby gate up) because I didnt think it would be fair to him to have to wait almost 12 hours to get let out (fair or safe). So my question is, will this throw off his pee pee schedule too much, we've been going strong on this for about 3 weeks now and I'm just worried that I'm going to come home to a pee/poo covered kitchen. I did lay down pee pads, but he never really caught on to using them, and I decided to stop all together because I just wanted him to learn that outside equals bathroom and inside equals no potty. Anyone else have any exp with this kind of issue?
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!