Thread: Kia!
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:00 PM   #12
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterlingsmom View Post
Kia is home and in her special bedroom we had set up for her. I have the rock in a bottle sitting right here, I'll take pic's and post it in my photo's on this site so you guys can see it. It looks like a piece of asphalt, it's pretty large for one so small to have actually eaten it. The vet feels that maybe someone shoved it down her throat as it's really NOT something that she would have eaten. (seriously) I now see why she had no appetite and also had a problem walking around. Our little miracle girl is settled down in her bed, she's warm and much loved. Hopefully all of you can follow Kia's story on a different thread as we are really believing that she has now started the healing process....Thanks again....(I'm also going to put pictures up of Kia in her BEAUTIFUL SOFT COLLAR!-She has not fought the collar since we put it on her! Thank you sooo much!)
Oh my gosh!! This just kills me ! Poor sweet baby. As soon as you said "piece of asphalt" - I instantly thought someone had to have forced it down her, bc a dog would not eat this. Brings tears to my eyes.

Once again, I'm just so glad you rescued her and I can only imagine how heavenly she finds her new home. Sending hugs to Kia.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!