View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 02:42 PM   #15
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Remodeling is so stressful, and then to have so many other things go wrong...you poor girl! Also seems a person can't find good help these days. We remodeled the basement bathroom last spring and I was ready to tear my hair out. The whole house was covered in dry wall dust and it just drove me crazy. Then we put all new sliding glass doors on our sunroom. I had a temp job at the time and came home from work and hubby and the hired help had decided to design new moldings for around the doors. OMGosh...the doors looked like they were sitting in crates. Never trust a man to make decisions. LOL I stewed over that for a few days and then told him I cannot live with that, so now that ugly stuff is gone and it looks like my sunroom again. Then in the middle of this mess, my MIL and SIL came with their dogs...and one of the dogs marked the livingroom and sunroom...I mean...there was pee everywhere. Yep...ain't life interesting.

I sure hope things start going right for you. Once done you will love it, but until then, do something for yourself so you aren't so stressed out. Maybe have a glass of wine!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!