View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 08:26 AM   #1
dwerten
BANNED!

Default Cpr and first aid

Home Page

I just saw her speak this weekend and she is excellent. I highly recommend if you have meet ups or plan dog events you have her speak.

I had no clue about all this and my demi tongue turned blue one day from vomit and reverse sneeze and i was stumped called vet but was scared that i did not have enough time to get her there if something bad happened luckily she calmed down and was ok but i was scared as to what to do if she did not

In an emergency you will not always have enough time to get them to the vet i learned and they do not have doggie ambulances so you have to keep the dog stable and breathing to get them to the vet unlike humans

I am now going to make a first aid kit as do not have one and print instructions for emergency and put on fridge as i am totally unprepared in case of emergency for my gang I found out a few weeks ago

There is a thread in the library for this info as well so going to follow that too

I am sure i am not the only one on here without this all prepared so wanted to post this info after attending the class. She only covered 1 1/2 hrs but i am going to sign up for a full class now to learn more as she did not get a chance to cover everything and i want to be a prepared.
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!