View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:28 AM   #1
Micksbabyboo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 049 Mee-Kah Update!!

Okay so i got her spayed on Saturday, when i picked up my little baby looked like a little rat, shaking and with all her hair in her mouth wet BUT CUTE!, i got her home and started giving her liquids about 2 hours after. I started with 1 CC of water at a time. She did not feel like eating all Saturday.

Sunday morning i gave her two little tiny hot dogs that we eat but she LOVES, she ate them like a crazy hungry babe!, by night time she was already eating her solid foods and drinking water. She is under Amoxixilin twice a day, ive been playing with the time so she does not take it on an empty tummy. I left her at home in a small guest bathroom with her E-cone one. This morning she was alot more herself, happy about everything wanting to jump I had to catch her half way because she wanted to jump up on the bed.

She has 7 stiches which i have been alternating between cleaning and keeping her E-cone off and banding it but very lightly so that it can actually breath BUT so that she cant get to the stiches if she does not have her E-cone one.

On Wendnesday i am getting the Male neutered. I Was going to wait a bit longer but he is extremly crazy whining and barking. and since she was in heat when they spayed her he has continued marking territory etc. I should of done him before but i didnt think about it so i feel kinda crappy because of it but i am working everything out. I am so tired today though because i stayed Saturday and Sunday night with Mee-kah so that i could make sure she was OK i was up all night.

Advice, suggestions or comments are welcomed. I Will post pics of her in a couple of minutes.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!