View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
jaysmart
No Longer a Member

Default thank you

To Gemy: Money is not a problem for me, please do not assume to know me that way, I admit I am blessed. My dogs are from excellent lines. MY goal is to take out the term "show quality" and take down the price to allow the hard working American who wants to own a yorkie, the opportunity to own one. Realistically, most (I agree not all) people could care less about show quality as they are NEVER going to show their baby, however once a breeder tacks on that term the price goes up. Most (again, not all) people want the yorkie for their traits (small, beautiful, loving). I will NEVER show my babies, nor will I pretend to have show quality yorkies (even if I do) I will do my utmost best to keep quality dogs/puppies and never inbreed or mix breed. I think being British myself I have the right to say this, yorkies are HUNTING dogs, not show dogs. The show ring was invented as a hobby for the British aristocrat and in "my opinion" is pretentious. Also, only in America (and the ads that are placed from England to the American public) are yorkies so expensive! I think we can agree to disagree on most of these topics, so as a lady I will thank you for your input and lets leave it at that.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!