View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
Lolasmom33
Yorkie Talker

Default Looking for a Yorkie

I posted this in the general discussion section of the site, but was wondering if I would have better luck here:

"Hi everyone. I am new to this community, but do not yet have a Yorkie. I am currently the very proud mother of a 1 and 1/2 year old [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]Maltese[/COLOR][/COLOR] named Lola who desperately wants a new brother to love and play with and we have our hearts set on a [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]Yorkie[/COLOR][/COLOR]. The problem is that we have no idea on how to go about finding our right match! We live in south suburban Chicago and I have searched online for Illinois breeders, but so many of them just seem so shady. So, I figured, who better to ask than those who have been through it?

We are looking for a [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]puppy[/COLOR], but are open to the idea of an [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]older [COLOR=green !important]dog[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]. We would prefer a male as a companion for Lola, but not for breeding; Lola is spayed. She just seems to get along better with males and I can't put myself through another major spaying operation right now! The most important thing is that he is the right fit for Lola. This is why we are hoping to find a reputable breeder who will let us visit their home, meet the puppy's parents, and allow us to make an informed decision. We have searched all of the local shelters, but none of them seem to have what we are looking for right now. I have allergies so we would prefer a purebred.[/COLOR]

I would really appreciate and love to hear any suggestions you may have. After all, you are the experts on this subject! Thanks in advance from both Lola and myself! "

Would anyone from the midwest or especially Illinois care to share where they got they Yorkies or recommend places to look into? Thanks.
Lolasmom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!