View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 06:21 AM   #8
Micksbabyboo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks Maximo . I just dropped her off, i went crazy yesturday and bathed her, played with her brushed her. I put her in her crate around 10 last night and this morning around 7 took her out. She was so excited when she saw me, i kept cool and nonchilant so that she did not notice anything. When i put her in the car with me, she started to cry. Maybe she was crying because Sharpie was not ther or daddy. She kept jumping from one chair to another and crying.

When we got to the clinic, they took her in because they wanted me to fill out some forms. I had them give her a booter shot too so that i dont have to take her back in a couple of weeks and they told me they would cut her nails etc.

I am do to pick her up at 1pm. It is 10:20. I came to the Office to work for a couple of hours to see if time goes by quicker and left Sharpie with daddy. Now is just a waiting game. I told them to call me for anything.

Will keep you updated . Thanks once again.

(I feel like i gave my child to some doctors and left her all alone ) but ill be okay. and praying for my little Mee-kah!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!