View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #4
jazzybee445
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysmart View Post
Ok I have a girl and a boy yorkie, my girl was in heat about 2 months ago I saw her bleeding, etc. Both my girl and my boy were put in diapers and separated except to play under supervision.
Today they were both outside doing their business and I was upstairs when I heard my girl whimper, I looked outside and sure enough my boy had tied to her, not my plan.
Questions: 1. Does a tie always result in a pregnancy? 2. Doesn't the female except the male willingly when she is in heat? 3. Is it possible my girl went into heat again in just two months?
I did exactly what I was suppose too to keep them apart at the proper time, and would be upset if she "accidently" got pregnant. She is 2 and he is just over 1.

its possible that she could be pregnant. As some else said, one tie is usually all it takes. but then again, if you said she was already outta heaat 2 months earlier, then perhaps she's not. But a yorkie pregnancy only last 63 days so you will know in about 2 months are sooner.. i dont think they have doggie pregnancy test, but im not sure. Keep us posted.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!