View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #14
lindula
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie23 View Post
I have spent well over $100 on two different types of cosequin for my Maddie. She has only had her left rear leg bother her one time, but I wanted to start her on a joint supplement to hopefully not let anything get worse that what it is. The vet said he can manipulate the knee out of place, but it is only at 1 at the most.

Anyway, first I ordered the "bonelets" They are bone shaped and hard. Maddie picked it up and spit it out without even chewing it. I then cut it up into 4 pieces and mixed it in with her kibble and she takes it out of the bowl and leaves it on her mat next to her bowl. Ok, then I ordered another that was pill form from Dr. Smith & Foster. When I got them, I was shocked. They are the size of horse pills!!! I swear as big around as a quarter. I cut those up in pieces too, but Maddie just refuses them. Is there any product out there that your babies don't refuse? I thought about just grinding up the tables and sprinkling it on her kibble... what are your thoughts?
PM me your address I can send you a few Dasuquin pills to try so that you don't have to buy a whole bottle.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!