View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
Micksbabyboo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micksbabyboo View Post
Okay, so i am spaying Mee-kah tomorrow. She has been in heat since March 29. Just yesturday i picked her up to cary ger and my shirt was staineed with blood spots. I called today to make her the appointment and its set for tomorrow at 8:15. They told me to keep her away from food starting 9:00 a.m. How about water? Is she allowed to drink water??? I am so nervous, i am dropping her off and i am supposed to have her picked up around 1 or so. Will she be okay? Will she be in alot of pain? Basically, what should i do to keep her conforable? She is my little princess and i want her to be okay. Next saturday i am getting my male dog neutered, so i will already know what to expect. I was going to get both of them done tomorrow, BUT i rather take care of one and give them my full attention before i get the other one feeling under the weather.
WOW sorry alot of typos I am at work and worrying about Mee-kah. What i ment is, she is not supposed to eat after 9pm tonight. Tomorrow her sugery is at 8:15 am. Is there anything i have to do that they did not tell me? Or something?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!