View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

I personally feed Acana (grain-free line) and rotate between the Grasslands flavor and Prairie Harvest flavor, since he tends to get bored w/ food. He's very very very picky and he seems to love this food. He also really liked Nature's Variety Instinct and Fromm, which I've heard both are good for picky eaters. I still mix in a bit of wet food for Jackson though sometimes. Food is all a matter of preference and just find the one that works for your pup!

Alot of us really Acana, it's made by Champion Pet Foods. About 34% protein (I think) and around 17% fat. He poops usually 2x a day and it's almost always firm and small poopies! Merrick's foods can be good for picky eaters too because the dry kibble, when a bit of water is put on it, turns into a gravy-like texture so they like it more.

As for treats... Jackson is picky and won't eat any biscuit hard type treat. He loves Zuke's Mini's (Petco) they are really small (size of an eraser) and soft and meaty. Wellness jerky treats are also good, they come in squares.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!