Thread: Nip Tuck!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 07:45 AM   #7
Zeus' Mom
Enja's Mom too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mueyinter
I personally LOVE Nip/Tuck. The first 2 seasons were so captivating! The beginning of this season was good, but when Christian & Sean split ways it made me never wanna watch it again. It was getting really bad. I don't care about Julia & all her drama. Last week's episode I think was good in a sense that Christian & Sean are getting back together, and I was speechless when Kimber left Christian at the altar. I love that man!

As far as the part about the white supremacy family I think it wasn't done to get people all fired up. I think wether they show it on TV or not there are people out there who aren't as tolerant of other races. There are people out there who think to be a certain color of skin or come from a certain background is superior over the others. Is it right? No, of course not. Am I defending these people? HECK NO!!~ Being a woman of color myself, even though living in the cultural meltingpot such as New York city, issues like racism are still present. I watch the show & take it for what it is. Just a form of entertainment. I don't think the writers are out to offend people, cos they wouldn't get any ratings. Case in point, there was one episode that some guy wanted to look asian and have slanted eyes, and Christian's son was also a half caucasian & african american boy, and he loved that child to death.

Okay I'm just rambling now. My point was it's just a show guys. Take it with a grain of salt.
I hear you! Point taken!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!