Thread: Sad situation
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:15 AM   #1
jadabug
Jada + Bogie = ♥
Donating Member

Default Sad situation

Yesterday was Jada's annual check-up and rabies vac. Her appointment was early morning. I gave bath's Tuesday night, had clothes laid out. I got up early, took my granddaughter to school. I came back home and got Jada all primped up.I did her topknot and got her dressed. Bogie starts crying because his sissy was getting dressed, so I had to get him ready and took him with us.

Later that afternoon, went to pick up granddaughter at school, took furbabies and granddaughter to my mom's for a playdate. Granddaughter with my great niece, furbutts with my mom's biewer Jazzy.

My mom was complimenting me on how pretty Jada and Bogie looked in their matching outfits. She says you do such a good job taking care of your babies. I had to laugh, yeah they were dressed so cute, hair fixed pretty and here I am, I just pulled my hair up, no make-up, old jeans and a t-shirt.(went to vets this way too). I told my mom: Yeah my babies are better groomed than me

Oh well, at least my babies looked good yesterday. Does anyone else do that? Take better care of the furbabies than yourself. I bet I am not alone
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!