Thread: Seizures
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #12
Susan78
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFRG View Post
I think you misunderstood me. We take excellent care of this dog from vet visits, making her food to making sure her beds are orthopedically correct for her. (Just ask our vet.) It's just difficult to know what to do when they get to this stage at this age. We have no intention of putting her down until she is in pain. She is happy and comfortable at this time. I'm just asking for advice from people who have experienced the seizure thing as we haven't.
I am glad you have your yorkie back on the medicine. It just bothered me in your thread about wasting $$$$. Your baby is worth every penny for all the love she gives you. She is happy to have a great mom like you and bless you for taking good care of her. Seizures are no fun we lost our beloved yorkie of 12 1/2 years old due to a grand mal seizure. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor and it just tore us apart to have to put her done. She showed it in her eyes and let us know she couldn't go on. Anyways I am sorry if I offended you but I pray you can have your yorkie for a longer time. In time you will know when it is time to let her go on to the Rainbow Bridge. Also welcome to YT.
Susan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!