View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #11
Sterlingsmom
Yorkie Yakker

The breeder (and I use that word loosly here) that I got my little boy from talked us into getting a boy because they are supposed to be more cuddly, I have to agree with alot of the replies you already have, it's individual. He is VERY NEEDY and snuggly, I think I made him that way. I recently acquired a special needs little girl, at first she would have nothing to do with me, she's been here 7 weeks now and is as NEEDY as my baby boy, she had a vet visit two days ago and now she insists she can't walk due to arthritis, she also has arthritis in the neck due to a SHOCK COLLAR (she weighs 3 lbs btw), so today she can't move her neck. She is in my lap constantly and now I will spend the night with heat packs on her neck and take her in tomorrow and get a shot for her. It's individual, and I think it also depends on how much time you spend waiting on your little bundle of love. I spoil mine way to much so don't follow everything I say, I never put my little boy down for more than just peeing for the first 6 months of his little life, he was only 1/2lb when I got him.
Sterlingsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!