View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
e_gar
Senior Yorkie Talker

Exclamation Help, Miloh is sick!!

Good morning to all!
My 6 month-old baby Miloh is sick. Yesterday at about 5 00pm I was eating and getting ready to leave for class. I was making sure I had all my materials and didn't see Miloh had eaten a piece of meat that had fallen on the floor. Before leaving for class my sister pointed out that Miloh didn't look so well.

I was scared and worried after seeing white foam come out of his mouth and it looked like he was trying to throw-up but couldn't. His heavy breathing and white foam continued to come out, that's when I called my boyfriend and decided to rush him to the hospital.

Once we made it to the hospital, they checked his temperature and said he would be just fine. They prescribed him medicine (Sucralfate oral sups.) he needs to take every 8 hours for 5 days. As of now, I have been waking up every 2 hours to check-up on him and make sure he's okay. I feel terrible, my baby was always running around the house at this time, now he's stuck in bed. Is there anything I can do to help him feel better soon??? Miloh won't eat nor drink water, I feel useless.
e_gar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!