View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:41 AM   #21
6lbs of Trouble
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thank you all so much for the great advice! I did notify the police that I am taking Murphy to the vet today to meet with her. I just want this to be over and I think it's the best way to get this crazy woman out of my life for good.

I'm so glad to hear from other Yorkie owners there is no doubt that their dogs would recognize them! Like I said before this is my first Yorkie, and I thought maybe they aren't as loyal as other breeds and maybe he wouldn't get excited when he saw his person. Although after only a few weeks at my house he is very attached to me, he sleeps on my pillow (but I think he would sleep on my face if I would let him!), and he follows me around the house like he's on a leash. And of course he does jump all over me every time I come home, he even jumps into my arms when I get out the shower!

I've also decided that in addition to the microchips, I am going to have nose prints taken of Murphy and my other dog Maddison.

I have absolutely fallen in love with this little boy, he has become a part of my family and I would be devastated to have to say good-bye.

Again, thank you all so much for your support! I will post again when I get back from the vet and let you all know how it went.

P.S.
If I don't write back by this evening crazy lady has abducted me, send help! LOL
6lbs of Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!