View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:37 AM   #4
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Wow.
I have a feeling she knows it isn't her dog - she LEFT after seeing him right ?

You went above and beyond and now are being put thru the ringer - she needs to show proof of her dog and if she can't chances are she is now wanting a free dog and if you're attached - keep him !

I'd know my girls anywhere and they'd be jumping all over me if ever lost and someone found them - they'd go nuts as I think most of these little guys would

We saved a little lost dog who was a Cheri lookalike running around my apartment complex in the rain a few months ago ....I was in my car coming home from work and saw this yorkie and my eyes popped - (I was freaking) SWORE it was my Cheri - so stopped and gathered some other people to catch her

once we got close and corralled her I knew it wasn't her - (she was FAST) and very wet so it was hard to really see what she looked like but if it HAD been my girl - she'd run to me ....this little one ran away from us - so what I'm saying is her dog should have known HER and vice versa.

Edited to add - the little wet lost yorkie was returned to her family who didn't even know she got out. Thankfully I've never had an 'escape' but once they get out - they sure can travel far - there's no telling where the dog you found came from

Last edited by red98vett; 05-12-2010 at 02:40 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!