Thread: Kia
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
Sterlingsmom
Yorkie Yakker

Default Stim....

Little Kia has had the day from heck, me too..... Just a few minutes ago I finally got the call we have been waiting for all day. A couple of things went on with her test yesterday. Her Stim came back PERFECT!!! So for now we keep her on the dose of metotane she is on...25mg's per week....then, they also ran a test on her liver and kidneys...not sure what that was really about, other than, a tech marked the wrong box for the test and the first test was for bile, kidneys, etc...then they had to run the stim....whatever, glad the bile thing was ok, do you know what they are talking about on that? I cancelled the full mouth teeth extraction tomorrow. Kia did not eat today at all, she also slept all day, she would RUN from me when I got near her! broke my heart all day. I'm not sure, maybe she got so stressed yesterday when I left her? She did cry hard when I handed her over yesterday, (had to leave her for 2 hours), I'm not sure, I do think emotionally she is not ready for the teeth so we have put it off one week. I baked chicken tonight for supper and FINALLY (after putting parm on it) got her to eat some out of my hand. I think all is forgiven now as she is sitting happily in my lap right now kissing my face. What an emotional little girl I have, no one to love her and now probably not knowing what to do with all the attention....I'm just so glad that her meds are OK for now! I didn't get a chance to ask my vet, how long until the next stim test? Gosh, what a day these little precious children give us, right?
Sterlingsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!