View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieKylie View Post
kylie is doing great at potty training except today she only went #2 once at 8am and not since...im a little worried. Also, she wont eat any kibble (i have tried the kind she was eating at breeder, and bought 2 diff kinds that were recommended). I have been giving her I.D. and the vet okayed this but i want her to eat crunchy food for her teeth and something with a puppy formula for health. Please help with any advice or suggestions..and should i be worried about the lack of B.M.s today?
If she is small the pieces might be too large for her to eat. You might want to try breaking them up or adding a little water to soften them. I wouldn't be too worried about not going poo for you since this morning. She has been through a lot of changes recently and might just need to adjust. Dogs eat by smell, you might want to try to sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese of the food to get her to eat.

Also I feed Natural Balance which is for all age dogs from puppy to senior. My youngest Doodlebug has eaten this brand since he first came home and has always done well.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!