View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #60
MauiGirl
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

My heart aches for you. Pierre was adorable, and so loved; your brother's memorial was amazing. You are all blessed to have each other and to have had Pierre in your lives, and the spot he holds in your heart is HIS forever.

I am happy you are open to getting another furbaby or two in the future. You will never replace Pierre (nor would you want to), but your life will be enriched by the love of another fluff.

I really understand your pain, I lost my Schnauzer girl Sachi 2 years ago suddenly with no warning, and agonized over not knowing why. I was devastated and thought my heart would never heal, and my life would never be the same. I desperately tried to find another Schnauzer, and when I couldn't, I put a deposit on a Yorkie. Tried to learn all I could about Yorkies, and wondered if I could ever love one as much as my Sachi. Well, it was love at first sight, and the joy of having baby Tiki filled my hours and days, so much so that we decided within 3 months to add another and got Meika.
Then, if that wasn't enough, filled my life even further with the addition of 2 more fluffs, Karlee and Kayla about a year after that. I know that sounds like overkill, and it's not for everybody, but I am so happy to have all this puppy love around me. My memories of Sachi are sweet now, and her ashes are in an urn on my desk. She would be happy to see me having fun with all the new fluffs.

Sending you hugs of comfort in your time of grieving.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!