View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:21 AM   #27
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Be the alpha ! I think it helps to print this out - and just simply say "I decided this is the vaccination protocol I'd like to follow." -- just make a statement. Maybe bring someone, a friend, with you if that feels better?
lol ann i had to laugh at this as brought dh with me on that incident i referred to and was still bullied lolll and dh said what the heck he is the professional lollllll

I will never let that happen again and have not as was being pressured by our normal vet to give her convenia shot and i said NO as i do not know anything about it and we had not determined if she had uti as brought in urine for urinalysis and culture and he backed down and said no prob and at the end of the visit i said now you do remember dd got hives from simplicef right and he said oh wow good thing we did not give convenia shot as in the same family as simplicef and could have been a nightmare so i was so happy i finally stood my ground - felt bad for doing it as he got an attitude but saved my dog from being sick and still mad at myself for not standing my ground prior with other incident

Last edited by dwerten; 05-11-2010 at 09:22 AM.
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!