View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 08:52 AM   #19
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Just to clarify - when talking "protocols", here you're referring to AAHA protocol.

But many of us, like myself, follow Dr. Dodds' protocol.
you are correct i am talking dr dodds sorry about that as do not know anything about aaha lolllll I get all my titers and blood work done by jean Dodds so this is all i know

I am trying to learn here as well as this is one subject that i want to learn more about as it is so controversial and i want my dogs safe

I had a huge scare as i titer and that plumber came in my home twice the week his dog was hospitalized for parvo and doubt he used bleach on his shoes I called around to everyone as panicked lolll and not ONE said to take my dog in for dhpp or parvo vaccine they said - do not worry they will all be fine they had their puppy shots and they were fine - so WHY are we vaccinating them yearly? Mine are all 6 this year and dex had one year booster, demi one year booster and dd only 6 month puppy shots dhpp -so you can see why i was nervous lollll but i was all ok and dd even is on steroids thus suppressing her immune system further

Last edited by dwerten; 05-11-2010 at 08:56 AM.
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!