View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 08:42 AM   #16
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencar98 View Post
IDK why Crystal other than they just take the vets word for it and don't research further.

I was just at our vet this morning, the vet was one the phone telling a client...."Daisy is due for her boosters on May 15th". I wanted to ask him why he still insists on yearly boosters, but knew the answer already....Money!

Until the ALL vets get on board with newer vaccine protocols, I don't see the situation changing. All we can do is try to educate through talking to our friends, familes, etc. and of course educating here.
i think money is part of it but mostly not keeping up on things I think as i want to see the good in the profession still lollll I just wish they sent out cards that said - muffy is due for her annual exam rather than muffy is due for her annual vaccines We should be taking our dogs to vet yearly for check ups some twice a year if they have health issues but the excuse to get people into vet by vaccinations is wrong as it is almost like a scare tactic to get people to take their dog to the vet. Maybe some people need to be scared and is their reasoning

so here is something to think on - if we have to get info for vaccinations here and not soley from the vet then why wouldn't we educate ourselves on other health issues including our own health?

Last edited by dwerten; 05-11-2010 at 08:45 AM.
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!