View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
scentlady
Donating YT Addict

Angry Bad Day at the Dog Park

So I finally got my son and his fiance to come to yorkie playdate with me to see all the cute little yorkies we play with for an hour every weekday.
He's sitting out the grass with his girlfriend and they are enjoying watching the dogs play and have fun. When a lady comes walking by with 2 dogs on a leash and one off leash. The dog off leash walks behind my son and pees on him and then pees on his fiance's coach purse! The owner is watching the whole thing as they jump up in disgust and disbelief that this just happened to them. I said to the lady your dog just peed on a $200 purse. She stood there for a minute with her hand over her mouth and then turned around and continued their walk!!

I am soooo stunned! She NEVER said she was sorry for her dogs behavior ( the very least a decent human should do) or anything else.

Had that been my dog I would have been apologizing left and right not to mention offering to pay for the cleaning of her purse!

I just can't believe a dog owner wouldn't take responsibility for their dogs bad behaviour. Obviously THAT dog needed to be ON leash!

Sheesh!

Thanks for letting me vent! grrrrrrr
scentlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!