View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
Natalie Marie
Yorkie Yakker

Unlove My Pierre Passed Yesterday Completely Unexpected... PLZ HELP!

Hello-- its been since Feb since I have been on this site and unfortunately what brought me back is that my world, Pierre, passed away last night. I have never cried so much in my life. I am a wreck. He took a piece of me with him yesterday.

Pierre was doing fine--- he was playing having a great old day. Then suddently out of know where he whimpered and then ran off. Immediately, he threw up. Within seconds he collapsed into my arms. We rushed him to the doggie hospital. We thought that we were going to lose him on the way. We get him there-- they immediately take him back. They hook him up to an IV and put him into and oxygen tank. He was unconscious and was not responding. After about 30 mins he was blinking. We left and they said no news was good news. Every two hours I called in. First time they said that he wagged his tail and that he tried to stand up on his own (good news!!). Second time I called the Dr said that he had diarrhea and was in a lot of pain. Then an hour and a half later we get a call to get down there ASAP. We get there and they are performing CPR on him and are keeping his heart going. It was the worst sight to see. His eyes were rolled back-- his tongue was sticking out. So we had no choice but to let him go. Then suddenly blood came pouring out of his little nose. He was gone-- just like that. I held him for a bit after that. His eyes were open and it was as though he was looking right at me. But he wasnt there at all. It was like I was holding a stuffed animal.

THey have no idea what happened. They asked if he had eaten anything out of the ordinary-- and not that we know of. No poisin around. Nothing. One min he was fine and the next he was not. I just do not understand.

Please help me understand what happened to my baby. I am wreck and I know that there is nothing I can do to bring him back but I just want to understand. He was only a year and a half and was so cheerful and happy. He had so much life left to live. I dont know what to do without my baby.

Not sure if anyone else has been in a similar situation. Just want to know everyones thoughts. Keep little Pierre in your prayers (and me too if you dont mind). I hope that he is in doggy heaven playing. Everyone says he is in a better place-- truthfully I thought that his better place was with me, his mama.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any feedback.

-Natalie "Pierre's Mommy"
Natalie Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!