View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #34
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Ok, I understand now, I had never even heard of the MIKI until I read about it on site, it sounds like a bunch of hype to me though. I'm not certain that the rescue is a true rescue, it's not listed here. GuideStar nonprofit reports and Forms 990 for donors, grantmakers and businesses. Remember that one of the fastest growing scams is a puppy brokers disguising themselves as rescues. So if a rescue isn't listed in guidestar, I would not trust it. Also, the MIKI sounds like it's a cute name for mixed breed. Here's an example of MIKI dogs, they don't look enough alike to say they are a breed.

You are correct some dogs are born with eyes that show lots of white, and it looks cute, however, it can be a symptom of a serious problem.
I agree. "this breed has been around for 20 years and is not recognized by the AKC" sounds like nothing more than "it's ok, trust me. I know what I'm talking about."
We're not trying to take anything away from these dogs. They are cute and all, but they show signs of irresponsible breeding.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!