View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 04:39 AM   #1
Jellybears
YT Addict

Default Little Bit of A Problem with Lizzie...

Lizzie is happy, totally relaxed - plays well with Mr.Darcy.) BUT she barks at everyone who comes in - I go 'shhhhh' to her and she comes to me wags her tail then goes back to barking....my grandkids are here all the time, in and out, and she barks at them every time they come in, and while they are here, if they go over to her. I pick her up and she sits in my arms and looks at them, but if they come over to me holding her, she squirms her way down and then barks. I also have 2 babydolls in the little bedroom the kids sleep in when staying over, on the bed, and she barked at them when we got them out. I watched her yesterday, and she actually went into that room, put her front paws on the bed and stared at the dolls????? My 4 year old grandson slept with us last night (between my husband and me) and Lizzie woke up this morning (she and Mr. Darcy sleep on our bed) - saw Aidan and just started barking. He walked into the kitchen and she barked again, but then I firmly told her NO, so she barked a few times - I picked her up and the 3 of us sat together on the couch and she let him stroke her, and licked his hand, but then 'skittled' away again when he moved. How should I handle this? Why is she so nervous? Anyone?????
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!