View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:40 AM   #13
reebie_and_lola
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love Update!! She will get her surgery! :d

thanks for the breeder tip! I forgot all about contacting him. I called him he was a really nice old man I used to work with who had been breeding for years. He said he would gladly have her looked at tomorrow, and he also knows a good surgeon a couple hours from here(he is actually one of the surgeons my vet listed but I never contacted because of the distance), and he says that since she is so young he will cover what I can't he is only asking me to pay 400 so that I don't have to empty the savings for her, and to pay for any follow ups. he gave her to me for 150(she's my discount puppy like marley ) so I don't think that is a lot to ask.

thanks for all of the help. I'm a hard worker and a fighter and I will be working all summer full time so I should hopefully be able to pay for follow ups. I pay for school, rent, bills, and food on my own but I will never complain about having to work harder for my crazy baby so if I need to find an easy part time job to help then I will do it.

thanks again for thinking of my Lola. oh and I forget what is going on with her eyes...I have it written down somewhere I have to look. my vet says it is treatable but right I am giving her drops now for a scratch because she has really bad allergies(she is allergic to grass) and she ended up scratching her eye one day...my vet is a country vet and she knows my situation so luckly she isnt charging me to treat the scratch.
Lola Falana is difficult but she is crazy and wild and trust me if you met her, you would do all you could to fight for her too.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!