View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #3
reebie_and_lola
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomomma317 View Post
First let me start out by saying I am very sorry your in the situation your in. It must be heart breaking. If I could give you a hug right now I would.
Second you sound like a very reasonable young woman. You seam like you want whats best for your little gal. Hats off to you. One thing I didn't hear you talk about was recovery time. While I know your in school and maybe possibly working too? Does that allow you time to work on rehab with your dog? I understand that the money side of this problem is weighing heavily on you at this time, try and think long term. Like what would the next 6 months be like. How many follow up appt. would you need to go to and could you fit them in your busy schedule.
I wish you and your gal all the best. The positive at this point is you have someone you know and trust that is willing and able to give her what she needs. While it may very well be painful at first to see her with someone else and not be able to bring her home to snuggle with, you will still be able to see her, and know shes doing well. Heck you may even be asked to puppy sit on occasion.
The road you are about to travel will not be an easy one. But It will make you stronger. Life throws everyone a curve, how you handle it makes you who you are.
Sara
I am in school and I work on campus, but I always have time for my Lola, and if I didn't I would make time lol, summer is starting next week I would not be taking classes and I would spend most of my day with her since I will be working nights, she has about 2 hours spread out during the day where she is alone b/c my boyfriend watches her at night. I wouldn't have problems fitting follow ups into my schedule, I am organized and as long as I know in advance I can get her there. And if there is ever an emergency I will drop everything for her. She is family, I would do the same for my little brother. I made sure I could have time for her when I decided to get her thanks for being concerned for her tho its nice to see people caring.
I know that I couldn't have her go with my friend although I'd know she would be safe with her, I could never pet sit Lola...I'd be way to sad to have to watch her leave..
thanks again for the advice and support
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!