View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
rubyxoxo
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Puppy hardly eating????

Hi,
I have a 11 week old small breed yorkie. We got her at 8 weeks and the breeder gave us eukamba food that we would soak in hot water which lasted her nearly 2 weeks, which she would gobble up. I bought eukamba from pet shop but it didnt seem to be the same as what the breeder gave us, which she wasnt so keen on but ate ok.
But for the last 4 days she has harldy been eating anything. I perservered with her food, taking it away if she didnt eat it and given it to her later. But it ddnt change anything. So i tried her on the food sample the vets gave me (science plan) which she was the same on. So i bought her pedigree puches trying to encorouge her. The first time she ate them she gobbled it down and now she is just leaving it like she did with dry food. So last night i made her boiled chicken and rice as i was doing a curry and she ate it all up.
There obviously isnt anything wrong with her as she eats when theres something nice and she is still happy and playful but it worries me her not eating. Do u think she is just a fussy eater?
Thanks
rubyxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!