Thread: Baby Shower
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
BaileysMom2008
♥My Lil' Monkey Girl♥
Donating Member

Default Baby Shower

Okay so my co-worker and best friend is having a baby. Her husband is in the military and was sent to Afg. for 6 months. He has missed most of her pregnancy ..... But he arrived home the day OF their anniversary. This is their first child. Well anyway I set up a surprise baby shower and have been working really hard I made a diaper cake with my mom and aunt and filled a tub full of gifts.... I thought a basket of gifts was to generic and went with filling the tub knowing its something she could actually use. Here are a couple of pictures of the 6 tier diaper cake we made (front and back) and then the tub full of gifts.....these were pictures before they were actually completed the cake has more items on it then it shows in the pictures like savings bonds under the arm of the bear and a few extra baby items..... the tub is fuller and flowing out with gifts....LOL let me know what you think.... I will try and take pictures tomorrow of the finished product so you can see what she will be surprised with!

Baby Shower :: DiaperCake.jpg picture by ibdolphinlvr - Photobucket
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!