View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 09:32 AM   #8
PenniesMom
YT 500 Club Member

pet stores where i live dont sell dogs anymore
One day I walked into our local pet store (in the mall of all places )
and was walking past the dogs as usual and passed a " designer dog" a cocker/bischon mix ugly little white blob so i passed her by then something in my brain connected to what my eyes had read and i walked back. Her 900 dollar price tag had been crossed off and below it was written Free. So i stopped an employee and asked why she was free she responded She was an owner return because she was DEAF!! the owner brought her back cause the puppy was DEAF can you imagine!! I looked to my left and these HORRIBLE looking people were pointing at her and talking softly i stepped a little closer to them and heard them say..i wonder how she'll fair on the farm with the tractors OMG a deaf dog on a farm! Well all my dogs are sign lang. trained anyhow so i yanked out my phone and called my sister ASAP she said GET HER!!!!! I walked up to the sales lady and said I want that dog she looked at me like i was NUTS and staryted to talk to me all slow like i was stupid i was 22ish at the time. I was like lady i realize the dog is deaf ide like to take her home NOW please. well after a long car ride home where she got sick in the car drooled ALL OVER my leg was scared out of her mind of EVERYONE but me guess what IF THAT DOGS DEAF IM THE QUEEN OF ENGLAD shes not deaf shes just a PUPPY for gods sake she dosent listen DUH that was about three years ago the pet store was shut down due to " economy " and our little white blob ( Rosey ) is not deaf and as cute as can be. shes my nieces dog now but she still gets extra excited when she sees me. She knows i saved her that day
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!