View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #6
DamSweet
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Oh - I just hate it that I read this - I get so upset and confused. I totally understand the concept of not buying because these puppies will just be replaced with others and we are lining the pockets of these horrible breeders. But I wonder (and am probably going to be sorry I asked) what happens to these puppies if they are not sold. I often wonder if they are being bought by money hungry people who will just breed them to try to make money. If they will be bought anyway, why not by someone who will have them spayed/neutered and give them a good loving home rather than someone who is no better than the people that put them there. I feel like it's not their fault and they are the ones being punished. Kind of like a child lets say whos parents spend their money for drugs and don't have money for food. We give them free breakfasts and lunches in school so that they don't go hungry but doesn't that let the parents have more money for drugs (not sure if that is a good example, but I hope what I'm saying makes some sense). It breaks my heart that these poor babies sit in these cages in these windows - get taken out and played with (I know how hard it is not to - I've done it too) and then put back in these cages to just exist!! I just want to take these people and stick them in a cage in the window and let them see what its like. How can they be so heartless....OMG - sorry - I just get soooo mad - and needed to vent!!!! WHEW....got to go try to catch my breath...fingers need a break!!!

Donna......owned by Bridget and Greta (and wouldn't have it any other way!)
DamSweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!