View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 08:04 AM   #14
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

just another view
i love eukanuba..my dogs like it..the coat looked wonderful while on it
my moms are on iams and pedigree..healthy beautiful coats (shetlies)

im on purina pro selects all natural now..but my puppies are on eukanuba and have been and they have gorgeous coats already..very shiny..they are plump and healthy just got the A+ at the vets....

i myself dont get into the hype on the foods..i think some people get a bit carried away about how bad they are if they arent hollistic or all natural..if it was bad it wouldnt be sold and there would be millons of unhealthy pups and then the FDA would be involved.... and isnt the akc show sponsered by Ekuanuba..i think that should say something in its self.

its your choice, your dollar..speak with your vet..whenever i brought home a new puppy i mixed in whatever they were currently were on with mine and they did fine..the only reason i switched to the purina natural was the corn in the other food was making teddy itch...they like the purina pro selects all natural turkey n barley puppy forumula (i feed puppy to my adults for the extra nutrients) and teddy likes it so much the first time he had it. he marked it..LOL
it doesnt even last in the bowl like the other foods would.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!