View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:36 AM   #5
HarleyHOO
YT Addict

Thank you for responding. I too feel that the surgeon would be the necessary second opinion. I'm going to call later this morning and make an appt. To be honest, after reading on here for several months in addition to hearing and seeing what I was, in my heart I already knew it was LP. I was just hoping that it would not be severe to where surgery was needed. When I got home from the vet yesterday, as soon as I got in the house, I collapsed on the couch and cried for a good 15 minutes. My sweet little girl got up in my face and licked my tears away, then jumped down on the floor and brought me back her rope She just wanted to play.... and I know that it's affecting me more so than her. Please keep us in your prayers. I believe that God loves Harley because I know with out a doubt that He loves me, therefore what's important to me is important to Him. I'm going to try to stay positive and calm throughout all of this for her sake.

I still would appreciate some feedback as far as what questions to write down and go over with when at the surgeon. In the mean time, I'm going to start researching some more and reading on my own.

Thanks for the support.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!