View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 01:51 PM   #10
AmyZinNC
Lazy Daisy's Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa
Amy,

I have only trained little puppies, so I'm no help. I do have a suggestion, though. Contact anyone who does yorkie rescue. For example, try PMing livingdustmops on this forum. She does rescue. If she can't help you, then no one can. You will have to clean the carpet messes with a special solution that cleans down to and including the pad to eliminate any odor to keep her from going back to the same spots. There are a number of good pet stain removers on the market.
Thank you! I PM'd livingdustmops and she said she'll get back with me later..which is great!

I used my carpet shampooer in my room..but i still detect the urine smell.
The worst part is, we just put our house back on the market!!!! So I must get it smelling good. GOIng to try and get one of those candles that petsmart sells that neutralizes odors..ever tried one?

I am also going to keep her in my bathroom when I leave the house from now on. Its rather large so I can set up a bed and all in there for her, and I can put pee pads down all over the floor, and slowly take one at a time away. Maybe that will help!

She just peed and pood outside a short time ago and I praised her tons..but she isn't into taking treats yet, so that isn't working

Thanks for all the input and support. Iknow we'll get there...but it is frustrating!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!