View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default Our Precious Prairie Bea

Hi, my name is Prairie Bea.

I am a precious bundle of Love and bring tons of smiles to my Daddy and Mommy, even though I am tiny I am mighty just ask my Vet ;-0
Oh yeahhhhh, my first puppy visit with him he said ouch, now we are real good friends he understands who da boss is

I will be 3yrs.old June 30th. Breeder Mommy Jill Brooks here at Yorkie Talk got me off to a wonderful start in life before I came home here to be with my Mommy and Daddy,thanks to all the love and TLC from her and my brother Zach. I am the center of attention here at home along with my other two sisters, I like to watch them get groomed but I don't like to be mussed over especially being brushed and nails trimmed, and have fun splashing my Mommy more than being bathed.
Mommy wants to thank you for Prayers for Daddy over these many months and asks that you please keep them going, Daddy smiles at me each time he looks at me and my sisters.
Yummy Kiss's from me Prairie Bea and my sisters.
Attached Thumbnails
Our Precious Prairie Bea-precious-prairie-bea-may-1st-2010.jpg   Our Precious Prairie Bea-bath-time-says-who-prairie-bea.jpg  
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!