View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 11:21 AM   #12
DoggyStyle
Yorkie Yakker

Response

First of all, pertaining to the contest, there were only 2 people who were winners based on their timely response in sending their dogs measurements. If for some reason you are one of the 2 winners and you haven't received your dress, send me a private message and I will rectify it. I recently had a death in my family which devestated my life, many of you know that, but I am not looking for your sympathy I just want you to realize I don't live on the internet or on YorkieTalk.com. I have other priorities (living life) I own property in Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, Sun Valley Idaho, Boise Idaho and now Seattle Washington. I feel it is ignorant for people to assume I can't own property in more than one city. I might be at my house in Seattle, but my house in Beverly Hills, is always home. Truth be told, I hate seattle but my wife loves it here, that is why we have property here (I hate the rain) As far as celebrities, they either contact my agent, are refered from other celebrities, or if they are clients already they call my cell phone (Beverly Hills, (310) 770-04**) I think it is amusing how inconciderate people are. they don't realize something so they question it or criticize it. I want to thank chloeandj for sending me a private message about this post, because like I said I don't eat, drink and sleep, YorkieTalk.com like most of you. I hope this answered some of your question...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!