View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 09:26 AM   #15
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Thats wonderful!!! So glad it is working well for you! I love the ease of the food being delivered as well. Its so nice. We have the best shipping I've ever seen. I can order 3 20 lbs bags and my shipping still is only 7.75. Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugz4all4 View Post
I just switched my dogs over to Life's Abundance recently and Ive gotta say, my dogs love it too... They are doing good so far. I also have them on the dry and canned. Tucker has terrible issues with eye staining and has since Ive got him, we have tried EVERYTHING and nothing has helped but I have notice in the little bit of time that he has been on it, it has decreased some. They have a ton more energy then they have had in the past on different foods and Tucker who has had stomach issues with other foods is doing well on this one. I like that it is shipped right to my door and honestly I dont find it anymore expensive than the hundreds of dollars that I have wasted on food that they couldnt or wouldnt eat. For a 5 pound bag of Acana that I buying was 20 dollars for the food and the shipping, with LA I get 8 pounds for 14ish including shipping and you can order any size bag or cases of wet and the shipping stays the same.. so to me thats a pretty decent deal.. ...

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!