View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 08:47 AM   #14
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugz4all4 View Post
I just switched my dogs over to Life's Abundance recently and Ive gotta say, my dogs love it too... They are doing good so far. I also have them on the dry and canned. Tucker has terrible issues with eye staining and has since Ive got him, we have tried EVERYTHING and nothing has helped but I have notice in the little bit of time that he has been on it, it has decreased some. They have a ton more energy then they have had in the past on different foods and Tucker who has had stomach issues with other foods is doing well on this one. I like that it is shipped right to my door and honestly I dont find it anymore expensive than the hundreds of dollars that I have wasted on food that they couldnt or wouldnt eat. For a 5 pound bag of Acana that I buying was 20 dollars for the food and the shipping, with LA I get 8 pounds for 14ish including shipping and you can order any size bag or cases of wet and the shipping stays the same.. so to me thats a pretty decent deal.. ...
That is so wonderful! I love hearing these stories!! I feel the same way about the price. You will continue to notice a improvement in the tear stains. Everyone I have talked to says the same thing. Awesome!!

www.healthyhappypets.biz FREE Life's Abundance samples! PM ME!
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!