View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
DaniMarie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Star What kind of Steam Cleaner do you guys have?

I know this isn't a "Yorkie Product"....but I've been devoted to the urine recipe remover thread and can't wait to try it.

We currently have a Hoover steam cleaner (about 1-2 years old) and although it says it is a "steam cleaner", there is no self-heating unit...and from what I've researched extensively over the past several weeks, most Bissell's that do have a self-heating unit have REALLY bad reviews.

So the question is, WHERE is the steam?!! Does anyone have a steam cleaner that actually produces steam while shampooing the carpet?

I've used our Hoover multiple times with multiple expensive pet cleaners and the pee smell ALWAYS comes back. Always.

I don't want to make a huge purchase and then realize the smell is still here, you know? We have one little Yorkie and our entire condo smells like pee. (I've also read horror stories with trying to return cleaners due to the fact that they don't live up to what they claim with little to no success and only more money spent)

So what kind of "steam cleaners" do you guys have? What would you recommend? If you could give me the exact model so I can research it, that would be sooooo helpful!!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!